The time has again come to say goodbyes.
Only 8 more days to go before my course ends. It's tough to leave friends so dear to you.
"To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment"
2 years back the day I graduated, all of us had made promises of staying in touch with everyone and organizing get togethers once in a few months (huh...fuck organizing get togethers once in a few months we couldn't organize such get togethers even once). The feeling of nostalgia is creeping in coz similar times have come once again. After my engg. I came here in LBSIM...made some new friends here and it's time to say goodbye to them too (so soon) :( :( :(
I still remember the T-Shirt signing day....still have that t-shirt with all the quotes still there (along with my sweat stain....lol). That and few photos are the only memorabilia I got. Wish I had a time machine but not to correct my past but to relive it. But we all have our time machines. Some take us back, called the 'memories' and some take us forward called the 'dreams'.
Again.....all that'll be left is 'memories'. Remember the John Denver's song??
"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside the door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
.....Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane & Donno when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go"
Yours Truly,
Siddhant (aka xANDER)
You are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment