Wish I had a time machine and I cud rectify that one mistake...
Wish I could end every day watching stars above and counting them as UFOs…
Wish I could sing those peppy songs I used to sing in my childhood days without having to bear those raised eyebrows…
Wish I could experience those moments of my life again, when hearing the school bell ring was the sweetest sound to my ears…
Wish there was food for everyone in India and water for every kid in Sudan…
Wish only rats ran in the Rat Race of life…
Wish the sound of this pitter patter on my window pane never stops…
Wish I knew my purpose on Earth…I Wish I knew…
Wish I had the power of telekinesis, so I won’t have to get up for darn water in between my blogging…
Sorry!! Had to get up for water. My throat’s all dried up like a Saharan desert. I’ll continue my wish-list some other day.
Till then…keep reading.
Yours Truly,
Sid (aka Xander)
Wish I could end every day watching stars above and counting them as UFOs…
Wish I could sing those peppy songs I used to sing in my childhood days without having to bear those raised eyebrows…
Wish I could experience those moments of my life again, when hearing the school bell ring was the sweetest sound to my ears…
Wish there was food for everyone in India and water for every kid in Sudan…
Wish only rats ran in the Rat Race of life…
Wish the sound of this pitter patter on my window pane never stops…
Wish I knew my purpose on Earth…I Wish I knew…
Wish I had the power of telekinesis, so I won’t have to get up for darn water in between my blogging…
Sorry!! Had to get up for water. My throat’s all dried up like a Saharan desert. I’ll continue my wish-list some other day.
Till then…keep reading.
Yours Truly,
Sid (aka Xander)

No comments:
Post a Comment